MBA (Banking & Finance ) 3 ½ year
This program has been designed to impart focused professional education in the field of banking.The participants of this program will have an in-depth understanding of the core banking functions and allied subjects critical for executive development. This is a self-financed seven semester-based degree.
Division of Seats
The details of seats for admission to MBA (Banking & Finance) program may be seen in the enrolment chart given at the end.
For admission to MBA (Banking & Finance) program, the candidate is required to have at least 45% Marks in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com. or equivalent.
The upper age limit for a candidate on the last date fixed for receipt of application for admission is 26 years in morning program and 40 years in evening program.
In case of a bank emplyee applying for reserved seats, the prerequisites are:
- - At least 45% Marks in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or higher degree qualieication.
- - Maximum age will be 40 years.
- - At least 2 years xperience of scheduled bank.
- - Nomination from the Regional Office / Head Office.
- - Last pay slip duly verified by the authorized officer of the bank.
Determination of Merit
Merit for admision to MBA (Banking & Finance) program will be determined on the follwing basis:
Customized Enqry test for graduate programs of BZU conducted by NTS 30%
Marks obtained in Matric or equivalent,30%
Marks obtained in Intermediate or equivalent,30%
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent, 40%
(Including 20 marks for Hifz-e-Quran.)
The following are the essential requirements for the degree of MBA (Banking & Finance) :
- Successful completion of 34 MBA (Banking & Finance) courses individually, or 32 Courses and a research thesis of 6 Credit hours.
- Maintaining a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.0 in all semesters and attaining a minimum CGPA of 2.2 at the end of seventh semester.
- Completion of 6-8 weeks internship in an industrial/business/commercial organization.
- Passing comprehensive examination on completion of course work.